Austin Roofing Pros: Introducing Austin's Premier Roofing Contractors
Your home’s roof is perhaps its most important feature, given that it’s what keeps you safe from cold rain, strong winds and the harsh sun among other elements. Because it is constantly exposed, it’s important that your house has high-quality roofing so that it doesn’t deteriorate within a short period of time leaving you with lots of repair jobs to be carried out. In Austin in particular, high quality roofing is crucial because the summer sun means the temperature can exceed 30 degrees and winter rain results in temperatures less than 10 degrees.
The climate in Austin means that homes here are exposed to harsh conditions which pose danger to substandard roofing materials. Sometimes, the rise in temperature becomes so extreme that the roofing expands and contracts, and this hugely impacts on its health.Professional Austin Roofers You Can Trust
With over a decade's worth of combined roofing experience, Austin Roofing Pros
are reliable roofers in Austin that you can trust for high quality roofing needs. We are highly experienced roofing contractors servicing businesses and homeowners who want to either have their roofs repaired or looking for a complete roof replacement.
As the roofing contractors of choice, we offer different varieties of roofing materials that include metal, asphalt shingles and flat roofs among other things. We will be talking a little more about this later on.High-Quality Roofing
Being dedicated to superior craftsmanship and precision, we have put our best in all the jobs we do to ensure that you get a high quality and gorgeous roof that will last for several years to come. And that’s not the only thing you get when you hire us! Apart from our outstanding roofing, we also offer services on stucco and gutter.
Our commitment to first-grade roofing also extends to these services, and the result is that your home’s exterior will not only look stunning but also cost-efficient. When you choose Austin Roofing Pros to handle your roofing needs, we take some time to understand your vision, and let our builders work meticulously to breathe life into your vision.
With decades-long experience, we remain the Austin Roofing Company of choice, and we still manage to stand out from a crowded field of competitors. Our experienced contractors not only get the work done on time and on budget, but also maintain quality workmanship you will be proud of.
We have a proven record of success. Since our inception, we have diligently served the local community, so there is a great chance that we’ve been contracted by someone you know!
And unlike most other roofers in Austin, you can count on us during your greatest hour of need. Our emergency roof repair services ensure you can never miss an hour of sleep no matter what time the problem arises. All you need to do is to save our number and just give us a call when you need us. Whether you are shopping for a new roof or you want quality roof replacement, give Austin Roofing Pros a call. You can find out more about our services at Austin Roofing Pros
.Which Roofing Material Is Best For Me?
We mainly replace three types of roofs which are asphalt shingles, flat roofs and metal roofs. As to which of these is the best, you need to consider your unique situation. For instance, asphalt is not ideal in places of extreme temperatures but is the most cost-effective. Metal roofs might be the most expensive, but they have a host of benefits. Here are the pros and cons of each roofing material.1. Asphalt shingles
Asphalt shingles are among the most popular roofing materials in North America. This is because of their extreme cost-effectiveness. Here are its pros and cons:Pros
- Affordable - asphalt roofing shingles are the cheapest roofing option, and are durable too. If properly installed, they will last for up to 17 years.
- Effective - although not quite the most durable roofing material, asphalt shingles still give you adequate protection. It’s this reason that most people regard it as the most cost-effective option.
- Easy installation - although some skill is needed to install asphalt shingles properly, they can be installed pretty quickly.
- Variety of styles and colors - asphalt shingles are available as organic or fiberglass. Both of these types will be coated with asphalt to make them waterproof. There are so many varieties and styles for you to choose from.
2. Metal Pros
- They don’t hold up well in extreme heat
- Extreme temperature fluctuations can cause them to expand and contract, and thus crack.
- They get damaged if they are installed in sub-zero temperatures
- Easy to install - a qualified contractor won’t take long to install a metal roof. If your roof has been stripped and you need the work done quickly because of bad weather, you will appreciate the advantage of shortening the process by at least a day or two.
- Lightweight - metal roofing is extremely lightweight. Most types weigh around 50 to 150 pounds per square.
- Fire resistance - metal is very fire resistant.
3. Flat roof (EPDM)
- They are costly - the biggest disadvantage of metal roofs is their cost. They can cost between $150 and $600 per square meter.
- They are noisy - expect to hear the wind and rain against the roof.
- Denting - just the same way your car dents if it’s hit by a golf ball, the same way your roof will dent after it is pounded by a hail storm.
As you probably know by now, most residential properties feature pitched style roofing. This is an angled roofing solution which is known to disperse snow, water and pretty much anything quite easily. Pros
- Space saving - most homes feature extreme angles and also have vast roofs with empty space. Although this can greatly accentuate a roof, it’s not suited for commercial buildings. They allow for a larger space and can also be used for an outdoor patio or rooftop deck.
- Price- flat roofs are considerably easier to install compared to other materials, and this is because they lack pitch.
- Requires more maintenance
Why You Should Hire Us As Your Go-To Roofing Contractor
- They don’t last as long as metal roofs
At Austin Roofing Pros, our experienced roofers and team leaders boast a combined industry experience of over 100 years. We place a high premium on only using the best trained staff, and use the most reliable material to ensure you're pleased with the final outcome.
- Sheet metal installation and fabrication
- Emergency roof repair services
Irrespective of your need, you can trust our experienced roofing experts to have the capabilities and equipment to identify the problem and offer solutions effectively and quickly. Austin Roofing Pros
are your number one residential roofing contractors. No job is too big or small for our roofing experts. There isn’t a part of roofing that we cannot handle. When you hire us, you can expect us to do everything, right from the design all the way to installation, repair and maintenance services.
Our on-time maintenance services not only save you money, but also ensure that small problems do not become major repairs that could turn into full roof replacement jobs in the future.
Call us today on 512-524-3403 to schedule a free estimate. After we’ve made a visit to your property, our trained Austin roofers will give you a free, no-obligation quote. Trust us with your roofing and you will be glad you did so.